Monday, April 9, 2012

Great session for our friends on Easter Friday

I got the Canon EF100-400mm f4.5-5.6 recently from my friend Frank. I was hoping to capture some bird photos as my friend Brian did. But it is a little bit earlier for shooting the birds so I went to the zoo in Detroit. Here are some of the images. This is my first time to use the push-pull type of zoom and it took me several shots to get used to it. The most images were taken about at least 20 feet away and some of them are taken through the glass. What can I say, it was an amazing lens. It focus very fast and accurate. The IS worked great and the images are sharp enough to my eyes. No wonder there are so many white lenses in the filed.

This little guy was born blind. Fortunately, Detroit Zoo adopted him and he seems pretty happy living there.




Shooting through glass in a pretty dim room. He seemed to be the guard for the group and kept watching at my big lens.











No comments: